Friday, April 25, 2008

UKS Oscars CC pre crop classes

As I won't be able to do a lot over the weekend as there is a swimming gala I thought I would do a couple of the pre crop classes to get some points for my team the Comedy Kings.Atc_book



This is a mini book made with my bind-it-all.  Very straight forward and each page has one of the plastic atc holders on it so I can fill it with some of the atc's I have collected so far.



Have to say although it is a simple idea I would never have thought of it myself as a way of storing atc's and much cheaper than a binder.Becky10  The layout is a sketch class using a pagemaps sketch.  Used this months scrapagogo kit and my cricut to create the circles and patterns.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.