Saturday, June 2, 2007

SSF Crop

Ok a bit of catching up to do.  On the 12th May I went to Croydon to meet up with some of my UKS team the Secret Stash Faeries.  I had a great weekend - so nice to put faces, personalities and voices to people I have been 'chatting' to for over a year.  I have now met 7/9 of the team but as the other 2 are in NZ that could be a bit trickier.  We had the crop on Saturday and then the Faeries went out for a meal in the evening.  On Sunday I went shopping with Pauline, Jane, Debs and Nicky and then had trouble packing!



Anyway here are the layouts I managed to do at the crop.



Bus_round_paris_2



This one was all my own work using a scrap room kit.



Family_3  



And this one was based on a class kit from Sarah.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.