Thursday, February 12, 2009

UKS Cybercrop - part 4

DSC_0059_edited-1


This layout was for the Da Vinci Code class by Ifa.  I have to admit I didn't do all the great techniques that Ifa had in the class and instead I just used her sketch to inspire me.  Mostly using more of January's Scrapagogo kit.

















DSC_0061_edited-1This layout was a quick one as it wasn't posted until Saturday evening and I didn't see it till around 10pm and it had to be done by midnight!  Our team had to use the colour blue with ribbon and no patterned papers and minimal other embellishments.  That also meant I had to take the photo at night so the colours haven't come out great.



































DSC_0062_edited-1






The next 2 layouts were for Shimelles challenge.  This was to make up a kit and then do as much as you could from it.  I have to say I didn't use it all and could have made a lot more but as there would have been no more team points I decided to stick with a double layout.  I used January's studio calico kit plus some rub-ons from my stash.


DSC_0065_edited-1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.