Saturday, October 11, 2008

Monthly Crop

Budding photographer It was our usual monthly crop today and I managed 3 LO's.


The photos were taken at Muir Woods during our recent holiday.


As with all the layouts I used this months studio calico kit which I am loving.  Becky however doesn't like it because it isn't pink enough!!


Just realised the butterflies were from last months gogo kit!


I used this weeks sketch from the Sketches {by Tamara} blog.


Seaworld 


These photos of the penguins were again taken on our recent holiday in Seaworld San Diego - love that place.


I used a pencil lines sketch.


Is it real 


Another pencil lines sketch and another sea world photo.  We saw this fantastic picture on the wall and Katherine said 'I want that picture on my bedroom wall' so I took a photo of it.  The photo came out much better than I expected so couldn't resist putting it on a layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.