Saturday, September 13, 2008

Productive Crop

Kayaking  Today was our local monthly crop.  Normally I am lucky to complete 2 layouts but today I managed 4 -must be a record for me.


All the photos are from the recent California trip and used various elements of the last couple of studio calico kits.




The first one was based on a sketch on a blog I have only just found called Sketches! by Tamara (see link on left.)  Unusually for me the layout ended up looking very similar to the sketch - no rotating even!


Cable Cars 


This one is also using a sketch from the Sketches! by Tamara blog.


Terminator


For this one I used a page maps sketch but changed the size to A4.


  Watching the boats go by




The final layout is very very basic but it is 2 more pictures scrapped.  It may need a little more journalling to explain the title.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.