Sunday, June 15, 2008

Gogo Getaway 2

Teenager Here are some more layouts I did last weekend at the gogo getaway.


This one was for the challenge set by Ifa.




Thanks to Monica for the idea of the lace effect around the edge and for the loan of the punch to do it.


Friends


This was another sketch challenge.


Saint Brieuc


This was my layout for Fiona Beckman's class.  It was all about painting which I hadn't done much of before but I really enjoyed it.  The papers and tags etc were all black and white before I started!!




Family JD


This one was Jane Deans class which was a really clever layout that opens out into a triple layout.  I didn't have enough photos last weekend so I finished it yesterday at our local crop.










Family 3 page JD LO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.