Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Relaxing

Well scrapping is slow at the minute - spending too much time at work lol Relaxing_600_x_600_2



I have joined the Design Collective and today was the first of their classes.  So I just had to do a lo.  This one was inspired by Kirsty's class although I adapted it a bit...didn't start off that way but my photos were a bit big and the wrong way round and I liked the paisley so put more of that on and ran out of space to do all the eyelets..also couldn't find my anywhere punch and setter so all the eyelets had to be near the edge for my cropadile!



Have to say I prefer Kirsty's version but I'm not good at just copying anything!



Used backporch memories kit and paper is from we are memory keepers urban window collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.