Saturday, January 13, 2007

Little Sister

Little_sisterFinally did a proper layout - it seems ages since the last one. I have been doing cj's and some of my atc fat book swaps - these are 4x4 's with an atc on top matching the lo underneath - I will post piccies of them soon.



Anyway this one was inspired by this weeks UKS weekly challenge. Title had to be an Elvis song and when I saw the title Little Sister it reminded me of a photo taken on New Years Day where Becky looks taller than Katherine - she isn't really but not far off. I used some of my back porch memories kit from December. Chatterbox Blizzard Floral paper, some MM alphas and the Winter Stamp from the kit and then used acrylic paint on foam alphas to do the title which I double matted to make it stand out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.