Sunday, March 10, 2013

A couple of cards

I haven't been doing much scrapbooking lately preferring instead to make cards, which I haven't been getting round to posting on here so I decided it's time to catch up a bit.

As it's Mother's Day it seems appropriate to start with the card I made for my Mum.


I chose a selection of stamps that fitted the squares and stamped them in raspberry ink, having matted the squares onto raspberry card.  The Stampin Up sets I used were Circle Circus, Summer Silhouettes, Serene Silhouettes, Papillon Potpourri, For my Family and a couple of others I can't remember.


The second card also uses a stamp from the Serene Silhouettes set with the vine street embossing folder.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.